Monday, February 2, 2009

I'm Not Your Monkey.

If it weren't so sad, it would be hilarious.

As I mentioned in my last post, I reckoned that showing affection to the humans wasn't so bad. Unfortunately, as humans do, they thought they could push it a bit further.

They think they can train me? To perform tricks? For SNACKS? Next thing I know they'll be bringing home a little piano and expecting me to tap-dance up the corridor with a little hat.

The female thinks that she's getting me to sit on command. I'm actually sitting in disgust at their laughable attempts at telling ME to do anything.

Still, they are terribly nice snacks that make me come running from whatever I'm doing to taste their fishy crunchy goodness. What a dilemma.

*sigh* OK, I'll listen just this once. But only for the male human. :-)

No comments: