Wednesday, February 25, 2009

It's Not Easy Being Queen, Part I

My slaves have started ignoring me ever more frequently of late, sitting there clicking away at the clicky screeny thingys all hours of the day and night.

I even heard a rumour that since the male one has deserted Blogger he convinced the female slave to join him in telling a little bit of their story together...on the screeny thingy, no less.

It's time to plot my revenge once again...and so I bring you...

"It's Not Easy Being Queen : The Fabulousness That Is Me"

As you're well aware by now, I really don't need any words to convey my brilliance; it's those darned slaves that keep putting them in my mouth (you should hear the male one...he thinks I'm some sort of "valley girl kitty" or something...does he not know I'm British??).

So, let my words be few as I present myself in all my royal splendour...















Please share you thoughts on how I should label this masterpiece pic.

1 comment:

Cee said...

Ess has decided in no uncertain terms that this masterpiece should be labelled "cute".

She's besotted by you Queenie Maebh.

And do you think you can change this comment screen to one of those pop up ones. This page change thingy is quite annoying Maebh!!

Cee and Ess and Eee