Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Under the Weather

Contrary to popular cat belief, I am not a sunseeking kitty. Sure, I like to recharge my batteries in the morning rays for 5 minutes, but after that, I require temperatures between 25-27 degrees Celsius. If the humans can't deliver that, then there's trouble.

Today was one of those days. Not only could they not control the temperature, they failed to control the weather either. It was cold, dark, wet and substandard.

All this moisture makes for fuzzy fur, not befitting my status. The female tries to brush me, which is intolerable. I'm a natural beauty and don't need artificial help!

They've tried to tempt me out with those yummy green treats, but they only seem to agree with my delicate palate on warm days.

Well, I'm off to find the warmest spot, even if it means slumming it. *Sigh* You just can't get the service these days.

Slaves - more blankets!

No comments: