Friday, January 16, 2009

Couldn't Be Less Impressed

The utter cheek of my slaves! I've suspected that something was up for a couple of days as they were sending each other LOTS of messages on the magic picture letter box.

The female slave was very nervous, talking about "getting along" and "being happy with each other". My greatest hope was that she meant their new owner, but I wasn't so sure.

The male slave came back from his glass box unexpectedly early, and they unhitched my carriage! Perhaps I was being transported to oversee the new staff!

But no, they departed with my carriage, without ME! At least I could be guaranteed some peace for a while.

The betrayal! Not only did they come back, but they returned covered in kitty hair that wasn't my royal fur. They've been seeing commoner kitties! The male one was so embarrassed, he didn't even come in, but retreated to the safety of his now-roasting glass box. Serves him right.

I gave female slave the 'talk to the paw' treatment after that. She needs to remember what I did to the last interloper that came in here. All kitties are not created equal, I am the QUEEN.

Anyway, if she wants to communicate with the outside world, she'll have to get past ME from now on...

1 comment:

David said...

Oh Queen Maebhy - you are so fickle.

One second giving the silent treatment, the next pushing aside all and sundry to bit the hand that feeds your Greenies.

We still love you though.