Thursday, January 22, 2009

Too hot for da kitty

It all got too much yesterday. I can handle heat in small doses, but there's just been toooooo much for da kitty. I know I blog about how hot it is quite often, but srsly, how much does one kitty have to take?

Meanwhile, as cool air blows from the box on the wall (which I avoid, rather perversely - a kitty needs something to complain about after all). I've been contemplating my fate over the past week, and I've decided I can actually tolerate my current slaves. The female slave has been looking at lots of less-attractive versions of me on the magic letter picture box (I always thought it was a 'puter, but never mind) and I was feeling a little jealous. I'm not sure what has come over me, but I've discovered can offer genuine affection to them and still get rewarded for it.

Who'd have thought? This kitty has a lot to learn....prrrrrrrrr


No comments: