Saturday, January 3, 2009

We're All Going On a Kitty Holiday

Almost. I've been spending a lot of time in the elevated garden lately. Unfortunately the slaves won't let me there on my own - something about me being "too nosy about the outside world". They always ruin it for me - it's OK for them and their two legs, they can look above me, even though I have four legs and am therefore, inherently superior.

Still, I have had several hours of sniffing and lounging, and secretly planning my escape. I think that I'll have to come up with a diversion...maybe my new toy that I discovered today. It is small, brown, crunchy with legs. I know the female slave doesn't like them, so it's all in the timing now...

In the meantime, I will enjoy chewing on the green spiky things - so much more tasty than the one indoors!


2 comments:

Cee said...

"what is the small brown crunchy thing with legs?" ponders Ess. We'd love to know Maebh.

David said...

Well Ess, as my female slave (aka mummy) doesn't like to mention them by name, I'll not write it here. I think your mummy may know what they are though. No humans likes them really, which is why I love them :-)