Saturday, December 13, 2008

Betrayal

My parents finally went out again today.  There had been so much water falling out of the sky these past couple of days that they didn't seem to go anywhere...they said something about being able to do all they needed to using the internet, which I presume is this thing I'm using now since I heard them talking about blogs and the internet at the same time...

Anyway, when they got back, I hijacked their camera to see what they'd been up to.  You can imagine how disturbed I was to find they'd been out taking pictures of things without me in them...

So I grabbed that bit of paper they seemed to be holding up in all their photos and waited for one of them to pander to my cuteness once again...don't I look regal !


1 comment:

DiG said...

Regal...yet slightly stern. Channeling your inner basenji, I get it...