Friday, December 19, 2008

Hot in the City

And I'm a hot little kitty! Some fantastic cat humour, if I do say so myself.

The humans were hanging about me all day, yet again. I can't seem to shake them off my tail, and all this kowtowing does exhaust a kitty so.

However, this warm weather is making them slack off in their duties, one of which is covering my throne with the official regal golden blanket. I don't really mind, but I had to punish them anyway, especially the female slave. Under the cover of cuteness, I wrapped myself 'affectionately' around her legs while she carried yet another unnecessary hot beverage.

She'll be cleaning that up for at least an hour, despite her pathetic complaints of a sore back.

I, meanwhile, will be reclining, waiting for my pedicure from the male slave. *sigh* It's a trial, but one must be at the peak of one's throne scratching abilities.

No comments: