Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Red Spiky Thing

Yesterday I was trying to sleep when I was rudely awoken by the humans reorganising the lounge more to my taste...

They seem to do this every now and then, but I have not worked out why.  Perhaps it is to try and pander to me, or perhaps it is their way of showing their remorse ?

Whatever, there was a spiky green thing that was particularly delicious, and created a new spot for me to hide from them.  There were also lots of new long dangly things for me to try and pull on spread around the room, some of which required me to jump up to them...but my favourite was this red spiky thing.  It ticked all the boxes:
1. red, which helps me look even more fabulous than I usually do
2. spiky, making it more likely I can find a way to cause injury to others with it
3. glows in the dark, which is just so much fun
4. lots of moving bits, so I can fight with it.

Anyway, I'm tired again now, and if I'm not careful I might accidentally show some appreciation to the humans.  Time for bed.


No comments: