Sunday, December 28, 2008

My grand plan

As it's almost the New Year, a kitty's thoughts often turn towards redecoration. I've lived in this abode for 3 years, and the slaves have made minimal effort to cater for my comfort and my tastes.

My last experience with painting was not a pleasant one due to the carelessness of female slave. Of course I'm within my rights to jump onto the kitchen bench, paint tray or not! Anyway, it's something I'd rather forget. I was smaller then, but now I can be fully involved with my grand design plans. As red is so my colour, I will demand that all the walls and furnishings are changed to this - and if there is any dissention among the humans, well, I'll have to use these pointy things at the end of my feet.

Oh, and ladders. A kitty must have ladders, everywhere. With little gold bowls of Greenies at the top.

Ah yes, I have some fantastic ideas for this place. But first, I must destroy everything in my sight or else the humans will just carry on living in this state, far below my requirements.

These blinds will be replaced with swag curtains if it's the last thing I do!


No comments: