Saturday, December 13, 2008

Life's Not All Ho Ho Ho

Well, my humiliation, it is complete. I caught mummy shuffling around with some paper in the study today, and when I asked her to show me what is was, she looked all red and hid it. She should know that resistance is futile - with my powers of persuasion (which generally involves looking cute or doing something weakly 'humorous' for 5 seconds), she caved like an igloo built by a drunken eskimo. I could not have been more horrified - a homemade CHRISTMAS CARD?

She said it was to do with something called 'the economy' and was a 'money-saving measure', whatever THAT is. I was saving this shot for my kitty modelling portfolio, in case Rachel Hale or Anne Geddes called me up (although I would rather kiss a puppy than work with that Celine Dion woman). Mummy has butchered my best pose, and not only that, WHO is that imposter? We've certainly never met before, and let me tell you, any rodent entering my domain would get a stern talking to. I'd never eat them, ugh. Too squeaky when you chew. And I don't wear clothes, never mind pyjamas. How dare she!

It's just as well mummy doesn't get paid to be my slave, as I'd have to deduct some. As it is, I'll have to shred some furniture to vent instead of sleeping some more. Hmmph.

No comments: