Tuesday, December 30, 2008

KittyArt

I've always been an abstract kitty.

My slaves are constantly arranging things into a "nice" orderly fashion...but they never ask me about it, and hence it is my mission to ensure their plans for uniformity are foiled at every opportunity.

Of course, doing this while retaining my complete and utter cuteness is quite the challenge, but so far I've had 3 very successful years and there are many more ahead.

To finish this year on a high, I've attached some pictures of one of my finest hours...kitty-furring the carpet AND the simultaneous creation of some rather amazing graphic art - which looks both stunning and nothing like a kitty in a carpet roll.  The first shot is of me in the midst of KittyArt production, followed by the finished picture (having also successfully covered the carpet in almost enough kitty fur to make it a shag pile)

I'm sure you'll agree it's incredibly special, and it must be worth a fortune.  Maybe I can use the proceeds to get some new slaves?



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello