Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Fa La La La Meow

My slaves keep bringing home strange packages, and leaving them under the spiky green thing in the corner. I've come to accept odd behaviour from them, but the worst thing is that they pick me up if I get too close. They really should know the consequences by now for robbing me of my dignity and freedom. A clue: it involves pain, and it's not mine.

I think it's because there might be something there for me, and they just don't want to give it to me. That must be it, they want me to be surprised.

Of course, I'll give it all my customary once over and then act totally unimpressed; that should really annoy them, and when they're not looking I'll scratch everything. I'll give them 'surprised'.

The female one is watching some people making screeching noises on the pictures-that-move-in-a-box. She says they are called 'Carols'. I think this Carol human is a terrible person to inflict that noise on my ears, and she needs to stop it. I'd say it was caterwauling if I didn't think it would give the caterwaul breed a bad name.

Well, time to go and chew on something electrical. Hope you have a Furry Meowy Christmas and a Hairy New Year.

No comments: